How to locate the horse trainer from hell

Please read this first

If you are looking for a horse trainer and don't know who to avoid then just look them up here. Look under your location (if no location then just suggest one under any of the posts as a comment and I will add it ASAP) for horse trainers from hell and look at the comments. See if the horse trainer you are thinking about taking lessons from or sending your horse to has a tale from hell. If you have experienced a horse trainer from hell either a professional or amateur then let off some steam here and let the rest of the horse world know about them. Don't forget to name names. Please read this first before posting If the trainer in question disputes the claims they find on here then they are very welcome to post a comment too. Tell only the truth. Comments are only moderated to screen out ads for websites or "buy this or that" spam and for not staying on topic. General comments should be made under the "General Blog Posts" category.



Not a professional trainer but has won a post here

This one is a not a professional trainer but is into rescuing horses and teaching them to rear! Of course she has a video on Youtube all about it. She has disabled the embed feature so here is the link to her video on how she is teaching this rescued horse to rear and prance. She obviously has gotten some bad feedback before on her "methods" of training so you can post your comments here about it. Here is what she has to say about her horse and training it to rear (complete with misspellings):

THis is my horse and I can do what I want with him.... He is a rescue from the slaughter house, so all of your concern that he is going to end up there because I am teaching him how to rear well he isnt, because I will never sell him he is my baby and I am not a mean jerk horse person who sells horses, because that is mean to do, because once I get a horse it is mine because I love him with all my heart. So all of your concern about me teaching him how to rear well dont leave a comment I know what I am doing
Wellll I was riding him and just playing around and a long time ago I wanted to teach my mare how to rear and she took advantage of that...soo I have been working with rearing with sunny for about a month and it is okay not great but okay and I have been trying to get him to prance then canter....hard stuff lol....but this is what I have from only a month....No mean comments please I would never hurt my horse but my reins have to be tight so he gets the signal right away... The last clip is a must seee...we were prancing and I finnaly got it welll almost lol..... I LOVE HIM :) COMMENT PLEEEZE and tell me what you think...

Now back to a dose of reality, sister. If you teach this horse to rear and at one point in the future have to find him a home (because the horse dumps you during training and you can no longer ride or afford the horse) the future owners will not want a horse that rears either on command or by accidentally giving the command that you used to train the horse. You have reduced the chances of this horse ever finding a good home. Please do all the horses a favor and don't rescue anymore horses to teach them useless and dangerous "tricks". Rearing horses are for TV, movies, advanced dressage (not the type of rearing you are teaching mind you) and the circus not for everyday horse owners.

And those types of people wonder why there are so many good professional horse trainers out there undoing bad training.